Backed by over $96mm from leading investors in healthcare technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, 8VC, Felicis Ventures, Sound Ventures, and Bling Capital, our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, and caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the Role:
Sprout is seeking a Clinical Integrations Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that the clinical operations of newly acquired ABA practices are efficiently run in the pre-integration phase and are later seamlessly integrated into our core team..
Reporting to the M&A Integrations Director and working closely with the VP of Clinical, you will play a central role in the implementation of Sprout’s clinical strategy across the companies we acquire. You would work closely with Sprout’s core clinical and operations leadership team to oversee the clinical operations and clinical quality of acquired ABA practices in the pre-integration phase, and you will later be responsible for integrating the new clinical teams into Sprout’s core clinical organization.
You have direct experience as a clinician, ideally as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Psychologist working directly with pediatric autism. In addition, you have significant leadership, management, and operations experience, and an excellent strategic mind coupled with tactful communication skills. You are someone with a passion for process design and improvement, organizational design, metrics and reporting, and operational excellence. Ideally, you have experience overseeing the clinical operations aspect of healthcare M&A transactions.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and implement clinical playbooks to operate acquired ABA practices in the pre-integration phase, including initiatives like measuring and improving clinical outcomes, organizational design and staffing, client satisfaction, and clinician utilization.
- Create and implement clinical playbooks to eventually integrate acquired ABA businesses into the core business
- Fully own the implementation of Sprout’s clinical strategy within the acquired ABA companies, turning vision into reality.
- Own the approach to keeping the clinical team informed and up to date on clinical and operational changes, including cadence of communications and meetings across the clinical organizations of Sprout’s acquired ABA practices
- Develop clinical success metrics to track the execution of long-term integrations projects
- Work closely with the care operations teams of acquired companies, and eventually with Sprout’s core care operations team to continually improve our joint operations and clinical operating model, including key strategies like staffing, utilization, and division of roles and responsibilities.
- Directly manage the clinical leaders of all acquired ABA companies
- Streamline communication between stakeholders to ensure effective and timely completion of diligence and integration activities in line with each project’s integration timeline and budget
- Drive progress on clinical integration activities within multiple projects simultaneously and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure minimal disruption to both the Sprout core business and the clinical operations of acquired companies.
- Continually refine Sprout’s post-transaction integration approach to meet the goals of each acquisition as they coevolve with Sprout.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of experience directly owning operations for a medium-to-large clinical organization, including owning process design and improvement, organizational design, and performance management and compensation
- 3+ years of direct team management experience, ideally leading 15+ person teams of clinicians
- 5+ years of experience as a behavioral health clinician, ideally as a BCBA in pediatric autism with experience in organizational-behavior management
- Ideally, past experience working with product and engineering teams to build tools and technology
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare industry and relevant trends
- Experience designing the process for integrating the clinical operations of healthcare businesses from scratch, and subsequently implementing it
- Experience implementing and improving both front- and back-office processes at scale, ideally in a high-growth organization
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, including a high degree of professionalism
- Able to balance a strong attention to detail with being able to think strategically
- Self-starter personality; comfort with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver against deadlines with different teams
- A desire and ability to work smart as well as hard.
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand – Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of families. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply – Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform – Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality – Improve the quality of care delivered to our families. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world, including in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Families first, everything else second: We put our families first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can’t achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we’re making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don’t settle for anything less than excellence. We’re relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
- Hospital & Health Care
- Project Management
- Information Technology