Join our dynamic team whose mission is to create the mental health care of tomorrow. We are looking for a para-professional to support our psychopharmacology, transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) and ketamine practice. The successful candidate will be dedicated, reliable, personable and bright.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver and monitor TMS and ketamine treatments
- Handle all administrative aspects of TMS and ketamine
- Process requests for medication refills including any necessary prior authorizations.
- Respond to patient calls and inquiries.
- Review labs and other incoming medical records.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Certified MA, LPN, or BS/BA (required)
- Five years prior experience in heath care (required)
- Mission dedicated and reliable
- Strong customer service / phone skills
- Must be able to type accurately more than 40 wpm
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Must be able to work rapidly and efficiently
Full-time position includes Blue Cross Medical/Dental/Vision policy with premium covered at 100% for employee and 90% for dependents, paid time off, retirement plan with employer matching, and disability coverage.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $26.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
The candidate must be COVID vaccinated. All patients and staff are required to wear masks during patient contact. Proof of vaccination is required.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Meridian, ID 83642: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 3 years (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant, LPN, BS or military equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location
- Salary Offers $18 - $26 an hour