EAMC MISSIONAt East Alabama Medical Center, our mission is high quality, compassionate health care, and that statement guides everything we do. We set high standards for customer service, quality, and keeping costs under control.
- POSITION SUMMARYWorks under the supervision of a registered nurse. Provides care to mental health patients, maintaining patient safety. Monitor the patient’s response to treatment and documents observations. Must have good communication skills and a positive attitude.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONSMinimum Education
- High school diploma or equivalent
- BLS and CPI within 90 days of hire.
- Bachelors degree in a field of human services
Location: EAMC · PSYCH
Schedule: FLEX, 12 hour – Nights, 7P-7A