ELLIE IS COMING TO South Florida – Naples!! Be a part of a national movement to end the stigma, fill the gaps and bring greater innovation to mental health.
Here at Ellie Mental Health, we are joining the mission to fill the gaps, and break down the stigma of mental health by focusing on greater access to professional therapists who can help. The mental health and wellness field presents a lot of barriers not just for patients and those in need, but for the whole community including licensed therapists, counselors, and professional helpers. This is why Ellie Mental Health vows to be different. The Ellie Family provides innovative services with the goal of creating impactful connections between patients and therapists.
Ellie clinics are structured to remove many of the daily obstacles that get in the way of providing world-class mental health services. Ellie makes the clinician’s experience the best it can be, providing excellent compensation, benefits, training, and flexible schedules while also providing centralized administrative, technology, referral and inquiry support, scheduling, client/therapist matching, billing and collections, and even CEU programs. Ellie strives to lower the administrative aspects of providing care to the absolute minimum, so our practitioners have more time to focus on what they love – serving clients! We want our people to be happy because happy therapists do better work and provide better client care! Other clinics may have some similar approaches to these things, but Ellie has found the way to do it all and is bringing our innovative approach to the nation.
Who We Are Looking For?
We are seeking a passionate Clinical Director for our Naples location who is aligned with making a positive impact in our community. The perfect candidate will share our vision for improving and expanding access to quality mental health care, and who will thrive in an environment driven by our core values which are authenticity, humor, compassion, creativity, acceptance, and determination.
The Clinic Director will be highly compensated (salary, commissions, bonuses, and benefits!) for accepting responsibility for the overall performance and operation of a clinic composed of approximately 10 – 12 professional therapists. This includes hiring and recruiting fantastic, unique, and fun-loving clinicians, managing clinic performance and client satisfaction, providing training and ongoing developmental support, meeting fiscal goals, marketing clinical services and building community partnerships and referrals.
Our plan is to open 5 locations in SW Florida over the next 4 years, which will provide growth opportunities on all levels.
- A master’s degree in a behavioral health sciences or related field from an accredited college or university
- Fully licensed mental health professional (LMHC, LCSW, LMFT) in Florida for at least 2 years
Experience / Skills / Abilities
- Supervising or program development/leadership is essential
- Ability to develop and sustain relationships with referral partners
- Strong working knowledge of state requirements regulating mental health practices
- Vision for recruiting therapist peers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a high-paced and changing environment
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 applications, including Office Suite, Outlook, and Teams
- Adept at learning and navigating Electronic Health Record systems
- A great sense of humor won’t hurt – we love to laugh!
Responsibilities will include, but are absolutely, definitely and in no possible way limited to:
- Provide training, staff development, and administrative oversight to support the overall health of the clinic including conducting regular consultations with the clinic owner to implement strategies for fiscal and clinical efficiency and to identify opportunities to improve client care, quality and effectiveness.
- Hiring, onboarding, training, supervising and managing clinic therapists according to Ellie standards, including handling PTO requests, expense reimbursements, CEU requests, mediating issues and concerns, managing clinic office schedules, reviewing productivity, caseload, and clinical documentation, implementing performance coaching, performance improvement plans, supervision plans, conducting annual performance reviews and handling termination processes
- Providing timely response to concerns raised by clients, clinicians, or external stakeholders.
- Implementing Ellie policies and procedures, including updating clinicians of changes related to Ellie clinical operations (ie, policy changes, HR regulations, IT systems, EHR requirements and best practices, workflows, clinic updates, compliance expectations, etc.)
- Collaborating with Ellie Community Outreach and marketing teams to identify needs and promote clinic visibility
- Maintaining a clinical caseload
- Assess ongoing development and training needs and conduct ongoing training as needed.
- Hold staff compassionately accountable to meeting performance expectations.
- Manage staff performance, including implementing Performance Coaching, Performance Improvement Plans, and termination process as needed.
- Manage basic clinic Human Resource tasks.
- Supervision and Consultation.
- Participate in Clinic Director Peer Consult Group.
- Provide 1:1 consultation with all therapy staff to review productivity, caseload, and clinical documentation.
- Oversee twice monthly peer consultation groups to ensure clinical excellence and alignment with best practices.
- Provide clinical oversight to clinic’s Mental Health Practitioners and Professionals, including signing clinical documentation for pre-licensed providers.
- Provide training, staff development, and administrative oversight to support the functioning of the clinic.
- Collaborate with franchise owner and Ellie Mental Health corporate staff (as needed) to implement strategies for fiscal and clinical efficiency.
- Monitor and manage clinic office schedules and office supplies.
- Provide timely response to concerns raised by clients, clinicians, or external stakeholders.
- Serve as point of contact for building management related issues or concerns.
Clinic Outreach, Marketing, and Networking
- Spearhead clinic’s community outreach and engagement efforts, in collaboration with franchise owner and consistent with guidance from Ellie Corporate Outreach Team.
- Collaborate with Ellie Corporate Marketing Team to promote clinic’s online visibility.
- Collaborate with franchise owner and Ellie Corporate Team to implement all required policies and procedures.
- Identify opportunities to improve client care, quality, and effectiveness, and implement changes in collaboration with franchise owner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location
- Salary Offers $100,000 - $105,000 a year