Who we are…
Square One is an outpatient treatment center focused on bridging addiction treatment, mental health care, and physical wellness under one roof. We stay rooted in established, evidence-based practices while prioritizing progress and innovation. Using a holistic lens, our team treats behavioral health issues more effectively, ensuring we can provide a solid foundation and starting point for our clients.
Why we need you…
Our counselors are the key to maintaining our culture prioritizing the health and healing of our clients. We honor the process of building a foundation for recovery and understand our responsibility to provide phenomenal care to support that journey.
- Provide initial mental health assessments with DSM-5 diagnoses and create individualized treatment plans.
- Provide individual therapy sessions to clients.
- Keep up to date and accurate clinical notes.
- Discuss problem cases with workers and makes suggestions and recommendations.
- Review case records for completeness, consistency, and quality of mental health services provided.
- Consult with other clinicians to promote staff development and to suggest solutions to problem cases.
- LMHC (or equivalent) License in Washington State
- Experience with various therapeutic practices
- Master’s degree in mental health counseling
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Experience with DBT and/or Trauma Informed Care is a plus but not required
- Experience working with co-occurring disorders is a plus but not required
The right candidate will have a passion for helping our clients gain the necessary skills to build a solid foundation for their life, and bring their positive attitude to work with them. They will be compassionate and patient, with good listening skills. They will be able to handle different situations effectively, and be comfortable working with different client demographics.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
We continue to monitor federal, state, and local public health communications about COVID-19 regulations and guidance. Masks are required inside our facility, sanitation policies follow current recommendations, and virtual care options are still available.
- LMHC (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- Salary Offers $60,000 - $80,000 a year