Provisionally Licensed Professional Counselor (PLPC)
As an independent counselor of Agape Christian Counseling Services, you will receive:
- Client referrals — you choose which referrals you wish to accept or decline, how many clients you wish to see, and what days/hours you will work
- Administrative support — phone answering services, intakes, customer service to clients, insurance eligibility checks, billing, help with paperwork and insurance credentialing, etc.
- Use of counseling office space — brand new location with newly renovated rooms!
- Online portal — Progress Notes, HIPAA Compliant Communication with Clients & Staff, Scheduling, etc.
- Up to 75% earnings of income generated
- Community / family-like atmosphere
- Lots of opportunity for guidance, learning, collaboration, and support!
Supervision for Provisionally Licensed Counselors is also Available.
In return for these services, you as the counselor, will provide:
- Quality professional counseling services to clients — you choose the modalities / methods that you use with clients
- Scheduling — you choose when you will see clients and schedule them accordingly
- Upkeep with electronic chart / progress notes in our brand new state of the art practice management software
- Participation in cultivating a positive community atmosphere!
We believe that mental health counseling should be easily accessible to anyone who needs help. Our mission is to offer outstanding, professional counseling services that are affordable to the client, regardless of their financial status. As such, we accept most insurances and offer a sliding fee scale for those without insurance or mental health coverage.
We currently offer in-person counseling (under COVID safety precautions) as well as virtual/online sessions.
We are a community of counselors, working together for the same cause. Our organization offers a family-like atmosphere and lots of opportunities for learning and supervision. As an independent provider of Agape, our counselors get to run their own practice, but also have the benefit of working alongside other counselors and administrative staff for support, encouragement, and collaboration!
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Mental Health Care
- Health Care Provider