Careers Guided by Compassion
CFG Health Systems is a premier leader in correctional healthcare in New Jersey and a division of CFG Health Network. They are seeking a compassionate Social Worker to provide clinical services, including assessment, screening, brief therapy, and community referrals to patients at Mercer County Correctional Facility in Lambertville, New Jersey.
- Conduct emergency clinical assessments on individuals referred because of emotional distress.
- Develop treatment plans based on individual needs to include, but are not limited to, housing location, medication referral, brief counseling, and referrals for ongoing mental health or substance abuse treatment.
- Conduct an initial clinical assessment within ten (10) days on all individuals identified as “high-risk.”
- Provide brief individual or group counseling when clinically appropriate.
- Assist mentally ill individuals in accessing services at the time of release.
- Complete psychosocial assessments as required by the judicial system.
- Maintain daily and monthly statistics on client contacts and demographic data.
- Attend bi-monthly staff meetings.
- Complete all necessary documentation and daily paperwork.
- Bachelor’s degree in a mental health field is required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Professional certification is required, and a license is preferred.
- Must possess knowledge of the judicial, correctional, and mental health systems; clinical theory and practice emphasizing crisis intervention; community resources and how to access them.
APPLY TODAY! https://careers-cfghealthnetwork.icims.com/jobs/5358/mental-health-counselor%2c-msw/job Please contact Leora Washington for details: firstname.lastname@example.org, (fax) 856-872-2573 (Ph) 856-912-2478 We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome all to apply for this opportunity.
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Text Area field https://careers-cfghealthnetwork.icims.com/jobs/5358/mental-health-counselor%2c-msw/job
- Remote Work No remote work