Share your commitment to individual empowerment and growth, human rights, and community integration!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Support Specialist in the Program for Assertive Community Treatment (PACT) at Behavioral Health Network!
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy – all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st – through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN’s Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the PACT program with the following:
- Providing direct services to individuals in community settings and/or our group homes.
- Supporting the growth, independence, and safety of individuals in all settings.
- Monitoring individuals’ overall health and well-being.
- Assisting with all aspects of medication treatment and administration
- Providing related activities to document and support the services provided to individuals.
- Providing crisis intervention to individuals served, as needed.
Who are we?
The Program for Assertive Community Treatment (PACT) program is a highly integrated outreach and 24/7 residential program that helps individuals meet their goals and reduce hospitalizations. PACT provides clinical wraparound support in the community and in our group residential program to perpetuate recovery and wellness for the individuals served. The PACT team is forensic-focused and designed to reduce arrests and incarcerations.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person’s life
- You will expand your experience in various areas of mental & behavioral health
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
What are we looking for in a Support Specialist?
- Commitment to empowerment and growth, human rights, and community integration of individuals served (required).
- Six months of experience in human services (preferred).
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent (required).
- Valid driver’s license and a reliable car available for working hours (required).
- Current MAP Certification (preferred).
- Training is provided by BHN.