We provide an end-to-end decentralized Telemedicine marketplace designed to optimize personal health, with emphasis on the uninsured, HDHP patients, and students across higher education.
We are seeking MD, DO, NP, and PA Mental Health Preceptors to join our innovative platform. Provide innovative clinical experience to students with practical experience they need to develop as providers. You must be board certified.
We are looking for providers who are licensed in all multiple states.
– Allow student to participate in encounters via 3-way hipaa compliant consultations
– Direct overall goals and objectives for the practicum experience based on student outcome objectives
– Assist the student in applying theory to practice.
– Utilize appropriate teaching methods to help the student meet his/her learning objectives.
– Evaluate whether the student’s learning objectives have been achieved.
– Provide students with feedback.
– Assist the faculty in the evaluation of student performance.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $6,000.00 per month
- Addiction Medicine
- Monday to Friday
- How many active state licenses do you carry?
- Do you have established patients for this opportunity?
- Telehealth: 1 year (Preferred)
- Board Certification (Required)
- Medical License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
- Salary Offers Up to $6,000 a month