Want to join evolvedMD but don’t see a location that is in your area? We are growing/expanding quickly and new locations are becoming available in Ogden – Salt Lake City – American Fork and surrounding areas. Apply here and we will reach out to discuss!
Mental Health Therapist ~ AMFT, MFT, CSW, LCSW, ACMHC, CMHC
- We promote self-care for all our employees by creating boundaries to help prevent burn out (including generous time-off, consistent schedule, no on-call, no late nights or weekends).
- We encourage learning and growth by providing clinical supervision, annual stipend for learning opportunities, free access to CEU platform, and LinkedIn Learning.
- You can make a difference at an innovative and industry-leading company to provide much needed mental health services in a primary care office setting.
- Your paycheck is not determined on billable hours, creating peace of mind and consistent pay.
Behavioral Health Manager
As a Behavioral Health Manager (what we call our Mental Health Clinicians) you would be a core member of a Collaborative Care team that includes the patient’s primary care provider (PCP), a psychiatric consultant, and other healthcare providers (as applicable), seeing patients in-person and based on-site at the primary care practice.
You would be responsible for evaluating, treating, and coordinating the care of patients who are dealing with the behavioral health challenges commonly seen in the primary care setting, such as depression, anxiety, complicated grief, substance misuse, and opioid dependence.
- Master’s degree in clinical behavioral health field, such as social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, etc.
- Active license and in good standing with the Utah Department of Commerce Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing (DOPL) or the ability to gain reciprocity within 90 days of hire.
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience with patients who have co-occurring mental health, substance use, and physical health problems
- Proven experience and competence with brief, structured intervention techniques (e.g. Behavioral Activation, Motivational Interviewing, Problem-Solving Treatment) and evidence-based psychosocial treatments (e.g. Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy)
First year compensation up to $70,000 annually, quarterly and annual bonuses (metrics based), and a technology allowance.
Perks include medical, dental, vision (to name a few), 401(k) company match, professional development stipend, free clinical supervision for licensure and continuing education, licensure reimbursement plus three weeks of vacation.
To better serve our patients and each other we do require proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $70,000.00 per year
- Salary Offers Up to $70,000 a year