About the job
THE OPPORTUNITY: Neurologist Medical Director and Staff Neurologist
THE LOCATION: Medford, Oregon
Ready for a change? We have two full time opportunities available for a BC/BE neurologists to join our team in Medford, Oregon. These are outpatient positions and the focus is on providing the highest level of patient care. The staff is friendly and team oriented to work with and an excellent mentoring environment is available.
- Team consists of 3 neurologists and 2 APPs
- Call is 1:4
- Generous compensation package and model
- $50,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- $5,000 annual CME allowance
- Comprehensive benefits packages include medical, dental, vision, life insurance and retirement
- 6 weeks paid time off per year
- BC/BE neurologists are needed
- At least 2 years of post residency/fellowship neurology experience is required
- Successful completion of residency training in an ACGME accredited Neurology residency program is required
- Must be able to start working in 2021
- Medford is located in southern Oregon’s Rogue Valley between Oregon’s Willamette Valley and California’s Central Valley.
- The mild winters and warm dry summers create an ideal climate for the Harry and David pear orchards and a burgeoning wine economy, featuring over 60 wineries.
- Popular features of the region include the internationally acclaimed Oregon Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, the Redwoods and Mount Shasta.
- The proximity to the mountains and rivers means accessible and ample hiking, cross country skiing, show shoeing, downhill skiing, white water rafting and kayaking and fly fishing for salmon and steelhead trout.
- A short drive to the coast provides access to the pristine beaches of Oregon and Northern California.
- Southern Oregon University is in Ashland and the public schools in Ashland and St. Mary’s School in Medford (college prep school, winners of the Oregon Cup, World Championship robotics teams) are excellent.
- A regional airport and location on I-5 means cities like Ashland, Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Denver are either a drive or flight away.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Medical Practice
- Hospital & Health Care
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work