About the job
THIS ROLE IS FULLY REMOTE
Who We Are at Wilton Cross
Wilton Cross is a tech-forward provider of adult behavioral therapy across the United States. We believe that patients, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for adults struggling with behavioral disorders in the environment best suited to help them – their home or ours.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us.
About The Role
Wilton Cross is hiring for a part time remote Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will conduct medical and history assessments, psychiatric evaluations, prescribe psych medications, and conduct follow ups with patients as needed. The Nurse Practitioner will also work closely with the multidisciplinary team of individual therapists, group facilitators, and Care Operations Associates through treatment team meetings and ongoing communication during the patients treatment. Wilton Cross is looking for part time availability between Monday-Friday, 9a-5pm EST, as a 1099 Consultant.
What You’ll Do
- Provides patient assessment, diagnosis and treatment plans in accordance with statutes, regulations and protocols regulating the profession.
- Collaborates with the staff psychiatrist, Clinical Director, SUD Nursing Staff and Individual Therapists
- Provides psychiatric health services, education, counseling and emotional support.
- Prescribe psychiatric medications as clinically indicated to treat patients.
- Provides patient education regarding medications, risks, benefits and reasonable outcome expectations.
- Communicates with patients and engages in follow-up as necessary.
- Provide consultation and follow-up with mental health staff regarding a patient’s diagnosis and treatment, and need for psychotropic medication.
- Conduct group sessions on mental health observation, including medication compliance groups.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervising Psychiatrist or Clinical Director
What You’ll Need
- Masters of Science in Nursing, with a Psychiatric/Mental Health emphasis, from an accredited college or university.
- Three (3) years of experience related to the above duties.
- Must be licensed as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) by the State Board of Nursing.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work within an ambiguous environment
About Wilton Cross
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand – Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with patients to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply – Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality behavioral care providers.
- Platform – Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products
- Quality – Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Wilton Cross, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Wilton Cross is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.
- Computer Software
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work Part-time remote work