Reporting to the Supervisor Rehab Services, Physical Therapy Inpatient, this position is responsible to evaluate and determine a treatment plan and treat patients with hand/upper extremity injuries and neurological conditions; evaluate and treat in-patients for acute rehabilitation and determine discharge needs.
- Graduation from an accredited Occupational Therapy school is required.
- Successful completion of the National Board of Certification for Occupational Therapy exam is required.
- Current licensure with the State of California as an Occupational Therapist is required.
- The ability to utilize Occupational Therapy Equipment safely is required.
- Experience in an acute care setting is preferred.
- The ability to relate in a professional manner to patients, physicians, the public and other health care providers while demonstrating
excellent customer service is required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider CPR card is required.
Trinity Health’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health’s dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Hospital & Health Care
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work