Foresight Mental Health was recognized by its employees and received certification as a Great Place to Work in 2021! Our core values are to cultivate positive mental health, transformation, and transparency, while being intentional, inclusive, and proud.
We are passionate about making mental healthcare data-driven, personalized, and technologically advanced. By leveraging our current technology stack (including genetic tests, clinical decision support software and analytics framework, wearables, and electronic patient outcome monitoring) combined with breakthrough treatments (like transcranial magnetic stimulation and Spravato), we can deliver highly personalized, data-backed treatment plans to each of our members.
Foresight has expanded from 5 to over 70 locations in the past 12 months alone and is continuing to scale rapidly to meet the accelerating demand for the world’s best mental healthcare.
Foresight Mental Health is hiring a licensed mental health therapist (LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LPCC, Licensed Psychologist) to join our rapidly growing team. This is a permanently remote position!
- Certification as a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Social Worker (LSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), or Licensed Psychologist
- Masters or Doctoral degree from an accredited university or professional school of Counseling, Social Work or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Appropriate OH-state licensure required: must have active Ohio License
- At this time, we cannot accept Associates or Intern Therapists
- 1:1 psychotherapy, with option for couples, groups, and family therapy
- Availability for 30 to 40 clinical hours/week in addition to 1.5 hours/week of meetings- no part- time options are available with fewer hours
- Monday – Friday, 9am-6 pm with flexibility on days and hours
- No required work on weekends or evenings
- Create comprehensive therapeutic assessments and treatment planning with proper documentation
- Contribute and Learn in weekly Clinical Consultation Groups with other therapists in your office
- Attend exciting weekly Company-Wide Announcement Meetings
- Hourly position ($39/hr), annualized salary ranges from $68K to $85K depending on hours/week worked
- 2 hours/week of compensated administrative time for collaboration, clinical documentation, and charting
- 401k with employer match
- Up to $1200 in provided office equipment, dependent on location
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Monthly $30 Internet Stipend
- Annual $400 CEU and Licensure Renewal Stipend
- HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- 14 days Vacation Time (+ 1 day added per year with company)
- 5 days Paid Sick Time
- 9 paid Holidays/Year
- Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Full Virtual Support and Operations Teams to open up your time (handling billing, marketing, scheduling, communications, credentialing, and more)
- Peer Support Program to enhance your own personal mental health and wellness
- Company sponsored nutrition counseling, nutrition testing, and access to discounted supplements to improve your health
- Your own dedicated office (when we return to in-office work)
- Reimbursement for EMDR, DBT, CBT certifications
- Career development opportunities in a high growth startup environment
- Ongoing optional trainings, learnings, and guest speakers (i.e. lunch and learns)
- Be part of a dynamic, exciting, cutting edge, integrated clinical team!
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
Visit www.foresightmentalhealth.com to learn more!
- Mental Health Care
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider