We are seeking a board certified psychiatrist to join our practice to continue our holistic approach of managing the mental and emotional health of our patients and clients.
Heritage Counseling & Consulting is dedicated to providing the highest standard of clinical counseling and psychiatric care in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. For over 17 years, we have been providing innovative, evidence-based, and personalized care to adults, adolescents, and children. Our clinicians and staff share the same mission; we are dedicated to fostering growth and supporting each individual’s journey toward a more fulfilling life. Are you looking to join a private practice with the same mission?
Compensation Package: $275,000 – $350,000
Start Date: March 2022
- Must be board certified or soon to be board certified and eligible in Psychiatry
- Current Medical License in the State of Texas
- Current DEA License
- Knowledge of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) diagnostic criteria for psychiatric disorders
- Knowledge regarding the increased risks of self-harm, suicide, and violence in individuals
- Basic knowledge of pharmacology as it relates to individuals with a mental disorder
- Ability to perform age-appropriate assessments of clients
- Ability to formulate an individualized treatment plan and community support plan for clients
- Ability to tailor interventions with readiness to change
Primary Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Develop treatment plans by determining the nature and extent of cognitive, emotional, developmental, social, and behavioral disorders and establish treatment goals and methodologies
- Assist with approval of all medical policies, procedures, guidelines, tools, and the medical content of all forms, which shall include:
- Screening instruments and procedures
- Policies and procedures for medical emergencies
- Assist with development and implementation of continued education for professional staff
- Adhere to local, state and federal guidelines
- Support the mission, vision, values and standards of Heritage Counseling & Consulting
You provide the clinical expertise, we take care of the rest!
- Consistent referrals
- Flexible scheduling
- Full Time administrative support (payor contracting, revenue cycle management, accounting, finance, HR, etc.)
- Weekly collaboration meetings
- Business email and EMR solutions
- State of the art technology
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- 401k plan
- Paid Sick leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
Heritage Counseling & Consulting is conveniently located in Dallas, Texas within walking distance to Mockingbird station and its amenities.
We at Heritage understand there is a great deal of uncertainty around us. Please know we are taking every measure possible to keep our clients, clinicians and staff safe and healthy as we navigate through these challenging times. We are following all state, local and federal guidelines as well as monitoring the CDC’s recommendations to ensure that we are doing our part to limit the spread. Below is a list of precautionary measures that our office currently has in place.
- Fumigation of our office in between client appointments
- Require all employees to wash their hands for 20 seconds
- Temperature screenings before appointments
- Social Distancing Policies
- Pre-screening of clients for possible exposure or symptoms of COVID-19
- Restriction of physical contact
- Highly trafficked areas and surfaces are Cloroxed 4x a day
Thank you for your interest in the position! Please do not hesitate to contact our office with any questions you might have as we are happy to provide additional information.