Ahead is an exciting mental health practice aiming to become the leader in outpatient behavioral health in the United States. We focus on modernizing mental healthcare through providing seamless evaluation and treatment for adults with common conditions like ADHD, Depression, and Anxiety. We utilize expert clinicians combined with leading technology to remove challenges accessing mental healthcare in order to enhance the provider-patient relationship.
We have a growing demand from high-functioning patients needing our services for therapy and medication management that is non-stigmatizing and judgement-free.
We are looking for Psychiatrists to join our team and help us reach them.
As part of our practice we strive for a healthy work-life balance. Our wonderful office staff and medical assistants are available to help you coordinate your schedule and medical care of patients, per your preference and convenience. Our administrative team is available to create a supportive work environment for our clinical associates so you can focus on caring for your patients.
This is a fully remote, part-time position with a very flexible work schedule. You will have a dedicated medical assistant and full administrative support.
Candidates must be licensed in at least one of the states indicated, and be board certified in Psychiatry.
- Graduation from a medical school and completion of one or more residency programs and/or fellowships accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or equivalent in a specialty appropriate to their assigned specialty duties.
- A valid license to practice medicine in the State.
- Current board certification in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN), the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) specialty, or other recognized certifying board.
- A valid Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration and number for prescribing controlled substances in the state of their valid license.
- A minimum of one year of post-residency experience providing outpatient psychiatric care.
- Experience providing outpatient telehealth.
- Prior experience treating adults with ADHD.
- Mental Health Care
- Health Care Provider