$60,000 – $130,000 a year
Full Job Description
Private practice made simple.
Great Lakes Psychology Group is offering a flexible career opportunity for a Contractual Psychotherapist to join our growing network and see clients in-person and/or online. We make it easy for you to run the stress-free private practice of your dreams.
You control how you practice: Online, in-person, or both!
Practice online or see clients in person from one of our many Illinois offices without the additional stress of startup costs. We can build a full caseload for your practice in 2-3 months.
If you’d like to learn more, please visit: careers.glpg.net
Benefits of joining the GLPG network:
- Freedom & Flexibility: Work as much or as little as you want, when you want. You choose your caseload and work hours so you can achieve the work-life balance you’ve always wanted.
- High Income Potential: GLPG providers enjoy a competitive compensation structure. Providers can earn fee splits up to 80%.
- Referral Support: We match you with suitable clients based on your specialties so you can grow and retain your client base with ease.
- Stress-Free Billing: GLPG provides full-cycle billing services on your behalf and collects at a 97% or better rate.
- Offices everywhere: If you’d like to practice in person, we have offices throughout Illinois.
- Business Management: Benefit from a fully supportive administrative staff that takes care of billing, marketing, scheduling, and more.
- Professional Community: Get connected with our vast network of therapists and learn from the additional support and resources shared.
Interested? Apply and view more information at: careers.glpg.net
All candidates MUST be licensed by the State of Illinois: LCPC, LCSW, LMFT, or Licensed Psychologist.
Preference will be given to psychotherapists with advanced training and experience with:
- Couples/Marriage and Family Counseling
- Counseling/Therapy with Young Children
- Five or more years of post-licensure psychotherapy experience
- Post-graduate continuing/advanced training
Candidates must have advanced training and experience providing psychotherapy/counseling with a variety of patient populations and presenting problems. Organizational and clinical documentation skills are a must.
Find out more by visiting: careers.glpg.net
About Great Lakes Psychology Group:
GLPG was founded by a small group of passionate psychotherapists with the mission to make it simpler to maintain a successful private practice. Today, with multiple locations in multiple states, online therapy, and over 350 dedicated therapists, it has developed into one of the fastest-growing providers of outpatient behavioral and mental health care in the Midwest. GLPG values consultation, collaboration, and training to ensure the delivery of the best quality behavioral health services to all of our clients everywhere.
*Salary figures are estimates based on full-time contractual work and determined by the number of patients seen and available incentives.
Contractual Full-Time or Part-Time Psychotherapist / Counselor / Social Worker / Psychologist / Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $60,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- One location
- Salary Offers $60,000 - $130,000 a year
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work Full-time remote work
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can better find you the right jobs!