About the job
Psychiatry Physician Job In Illinois
Mission centered FQHC seeks a Psychiatrist that is IL licensed for a TelePsych / Tele Health setting!
- Low patient volume, 6-12 patients per day, 60 min evals, 30 min follow ups. No call and no weekends.
- Intakes are done by a therapist before the eval
- TelePsych work from home, only need to come in the office 1 day a week
- Very supportive collegial team
- Flexible FQHC able to adjust to needs of community and staff; every team member has a voice.
- Almost 2 months off per year in paid time off. 1 month vacation plus 2.8 weeks in paid holidays wow!
- 215-218k salary plus about 5-7k yr in incentives, student school repayment NHSC, sign on bonus, excellent health, retirement benefits
About The Role
- 24-32 hours of direct patient care and indirect care with Primary care provider consults, 8 hours of admin time.
- Can see adults or kids.
- Lots of Spanish speaking patients
- This is collaborative setting vs solo setting.
- This is working with 3 Psych NPs and 1 Psychiatrist
- Spanish speaker ideal but not required.
- BE, BC not required.
- Ideal person is going to work well with patients, can handle complex socioeconomic issues, handle emergencies well, flex with needs of the group, and will build a strong relationship with the Prim care provider
- Must work at least 1 day a week on-site in either Chicago or Evanston or Waukegan, IL you can work 4 days TeleHealth – mobile and 1 day on-site or more than 1 day on-site.
Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Doctor with or w/o US residency with current US work visa.
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Medical Practice
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work