The Role Itself
Welcome to Ethan Crossing Addiction Treatment Centers. We work with individuals and their support systems to identify factors leading to addiction; equip individuals with the resources needed to address addictive triggers and reconnect individuals with their support system and community. Our Admission Coordinators work to provide a comprehensive onboarding process. From scheduling an admission date to acquainting individuals to the campus, and everything in between, clients are supported by our team of compassionate employees.
Ethan Crossing is currently seeking a LSW, LISW, LPC or LPCC to join our team of interdisciplinary staff. The therapist will assist adult clients with mental health issues specific to addiction.
- Provide ongoing support of clients’ individual recovery processes.
- Provide quality chemical dependency treatment according to program and facility requirements.
- Use appropriate motivational techniques to engage clients in successfully completing their treatment.
- Maintain a healthy environment that will promote the recovery process.
- Provide basic chemical dependency education, counseling and case management, that consistently directs clients toward achieving full recovery (i.e., disease of addiction, blackouts, withdrawal, effects on self and others, triggers, relapse process and prevention).
- Supervise client activities, providing group as required by curriculum under the appropriate level of supervision.
- Maintain case records and reports accurately and completely.
- Communicate and cooperate with peers and medical staff to ensure quality client care.
- Practice courtesy and professionalism with clients, staff and other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Master’s degree in Social Work
- Active license in the State of Ohio (LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC)
- Requires proficient computer skills
- Requires a basic understanding of chemical dependency and 12-step philosophy
- Experience working with respective population
- If in recovery, two years of continuous sobriety is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the principles and programs of the various 12-step fellowships.
- Must possess the skills to adequately supervise respective population and be able to observe, report, and document behaviors in-group.
- Must be able to operate as a role model in decorum, speech, and behaviors consistent with recovery principles.
- Must possess cultural sensitivity and act appropriately within all cultures.
- Must be computer literate and able to work with most Microsoft applications along with other network components.
- Must be able to keep all clinical work within the guidelines of the Ohio certification board ethical standards.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Teamwork, flexibility needed to fulfill job responsibilities, adapting to changes in work environment and accepting supervisory feedback.
- Adherence to all relevant policies, procedures, and guidelines affecting the work environment, as well as maintenance of required competencies and communications skills.
Who We Are
The NewVista mission is to inspire hope and deliver holistic care to those in need of behavioral health services in a contemporary and healing environment – one that is conducive to providing the life skills needed to regain stability and independence, utilizing a passionate and highly trained team of professionals. With a blend of group therapy, clinical treatment and unique surroundings, our beautiful healthcare centers provide a safe, healing environment for adults and seniors with a variety of complex needs. We provide a serene environment that promotes medical, rehabilitative and emotional health, and are devoted to promoting greater peace of mind on the journey of hope and healing.
Welcome to Ethan Crossing Addiction Treatment Center. We work with individuals and their support systems to identify factors leading to addiction; equip individuals with the resources needed to address addictive triggers and reconnect individuals with their support system and community. Our Outreach Coordinators, Admissions Counselors, and Intake Team work together to provide a comprehensive onboarding process. From scheduling an admission date to acquainting individuals to the campus, and everything in between, clients are supported by our team of compassionate employees.
Our compassionate team members work in a challenging yet rewarding environment where each person is a part of making direct impact to our patient’s lives. Our team members work with our patients to help in the recovery and treatment process to restore to a better quality life through their individual plans, group therapy and overall stay at our facility.
Perks at Work
Team Members enjoy a variety of perks in working with the NewVista brand company. We offer competitive market wages along with a full robust package around Healthcare, Life Balance, Education, Leadership Development and Recognition.
Healthcare + Life Balance:
- Medical Packages with Rx – 3 Choices
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Dependent Day Care Spending Accounts
- Health Spending Accounts (HSA) with a company match
- Dental Care Program – 2 choices
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance Options
- Accidental Insurances
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- 401k with a Company Match
Education + Leadership Development
- Up to $15,000 in Tuition Reimbursements OR Student Loan forgiveness
- Mentoring + Trainer Opportunities through our Horizon Mentorship Program
- Growth in Director and CEO positions through our Horizon Leadership Program
- Handle with Care Trainer – Certifications
Recognition + Rewards
- On the spot recognition Prizes
- Team Member of the Quarter
- Team Member of the Year
- Monthly Celebrations
- Team Member Recognition Cards
Springfield, Ohio (open and accepting clients)
Euclid, Ohio (open and accepting clients)
Columbus, Ohio (coming early 2022)
Qualified candidates, please apply now for a chance to join an outstanding team.
Our overall mission is to Inspire Hope, Restore Peace of Mind and Heal Lives.