Salary range of $85,000 to $150,000 based upon degree and experience.
Are you interested in serving your community by working with a high quality team of health care professionals? Are you interested in building a healthier community and improving the lives of others? If so, we invite you to join our team and become a part of our dynamic organization.
To be successful in this role, you need to promote the mission, vision and values of Valley Health as well as have
Valley Health is currently seeking a Project Director of Community Health Professional Program in Huntington, WV.
- Experience working with clinical staff, specifically physicians and mid-level providers.
- Ability to organize and direct/supervise a large team of health care workers and place them in community settings.
- Understanding of rural health care and populations with special needs both in urban and rural community settings.
- Ability to be responsible for day-to-day coordination of staff and efficient operation of a health care program.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead a team and a project toward measurable outcomes while assisting to develop tools to measure outcomes and other metrics during the period of the project.
- Capability to communicate regularly and report to corporate leadership in finance, clinical, and administrative arenas about the project status.
Apply now by sending your resume to: email@example.com or visit our website to apply online at valleyhealth.org. EOE/Drug-Free Workplace.
- Hospital & Health Care