Tech for Social Good’s (TFSG) mission is to lift up communities around the world through the power of people and technology. T4SG programs strive to build an equitable society by enabling nonprofits to amplify their impact through tech, bridging the tech skill gap and investing in futuristic hiring and talent pathways.
About Force for Good:
Force for Good (FFG) is a service learning and social innovation program that connects teams of JPMorgan Chase (JPMC) tech and data experts to build sustainable tech-based solutions to address the challenges that local nonprofits face.
Organizations in the social sector frequently run into barriers when using technology that is intended to advances their vision and mission. Through the Force for Good program, JPMC employees invest time in understanding the bigger picture and organizational strategy and tech needs of partnering nonprofits to build solutions that are sustainable and scalable in the longer run. Force for Good believes in the power of people coming together as a cohesive force of skills, intent, and energy to build impactful tech solutions.
Force for Good is a global movement of over 5,500 technologists who have dedicated over 250,000 hours of expertise to deliver more than 600 solutions to date.
This Force for Good Program Associate (Americas) will support a portfolio of 70+ social innovation projects across the US and Argentina and will cover the following areas of responsibility:
- Portfolio Management: key program management office tasks such planning, communication, marketing, status reporting, execution and risk & controls
- Client Management: sourcing, vetting and on-going relationship management of 70+ nonprofit and social good clients
- Volunteer Management: managing and influencing 1000+ JPMC volunteers to enable them to deliver sustainable tech and data solutions
- Status Reporting: on-going reporting and tracking to assess health of projects and mitigate any risks
- Governance: partnering with Tech for Social Good tech team for project scoping, tech controls, reinforcing key messaging on governance, FFG tools and environments.
- Agile & Product Development: embedding product development best practices, including agile frameworks into the FFG program
- Marketing: developing and implementing marketing and communications plan to strengthen internal and external program brand
- Stakeholder Management: working closely with a multitude of internal partners and senior stakeholders including – Global Technology & Data Organization, Learning & Development team, JPMC Foundation, Marketing & Comms, Diversity & Inclusion functions
- Teamwork: supporting the global Force for Good team in leading strategic growth areas, e.g. standardization of program activities across global program, where appropriate
- Event Management: execution of key milestone events including kick-offs, show-and-tells and showcase events
- Deliver Trainings: developing and delivering effective webinars and in-person trainings to guide volunteers and nonprofits through the program
- Risk Management: execute risk, legal & compliance framework to ensure any program risks are mitigated surrounding employee engagement and partnerships with participating organizations from a reputational, operational and technology perspective
Notes: Regular travel will be required across the US to support execution of key program events
- Experience with project and/or program management – ability to plan, strategize and execute with excellence
- Excellent intrapersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to problem solve issues as they arise and is solution-orientated
- Detail-oriented, ability to analyze data, find trends and develop insights
- Flexible and able to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Able to work autonomously, as well as a collaborate in a global matrix – managed organization
- Clear understanding of Risk, Controls and Compliance constructs and prior experience in a controlled environment is preferred
- Ability to leverage existing or quickly develop new networks of internal and external stakeholders to drive program strategy
- Passionate about the nonprofit space and delivering value to the social sector, previous experience not a requirement but is preferred
- A change agent who excels in a dynamic, fast – paced and fluid environment
- Comfortable with public speaking, leading webinars, large conference calls and being in front of and presenting to large audiences
- Technology experience (either in Product Development, Business Analysis, Data and Infrastructure), previous experience not a requirement but is preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans