$2,000 sign on bonus for therapists that are not fully licensed with an 18 month commitment!
How You’ll Serve Our Patients
As a Program Therapist at ERC Pathlight, you can expect to be a part of team that delivers hands-on treatment, group therapy sessions and/or support to our patients in one of our many centers around the nation. You will build on your education in this therapist in training role!
You will serve patients daily in a multitude of ways:
- Facilitates curriculum-based and community support groups
- Cross-train across the levels of care within your program
- Milieu Management
- Supports and mentors Behavioral Health Counselors
- May provide coverage for Primary Therapists
- Has a license-eligible Masters’ Level Mental Health Degree or is within 1 year of graduation. Applies for provisional or intern license immediately upon graduation.
- Understanding of de-escalation techniques and ACT/DBT skills training
- Group curriculum, facilitation and therapeutic milieu skills
- Knowledge and application of Trauma Informed Care
- Flexibility with schedule and team assignment
- Demonstrates knowledge of the variety of ways clients express stress reactions both behaviorally (e.g., avoidance, aggression, passivity) and psychologically/emotionally (e.g., hyperarousal, avoidance, intrusive memories)
How We Invest In You
Every role at ERC Pathlight is essential to delivering the high-quality care we promise to our patients. This means that from day one, we’re here to support your role by offering ongoing training and continuing education opportunities as well as support to achieve internal growth.
What We Offer
Healthy organizations value the mental wellness of their teams, and we understand that the professionals who work for us are not immune to their own mental health conditions. In the same way we observe and guide our patients, we take the same consideration for our employees when building our benefits packages and healthcare offerings. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefit plans, Generous Paid Time Off, 401(K) with company match and tuition reimbursement.
#therapist #readytowork #counseling #counselor #socialwork #mft #behavioralhealth #mentalhealth
- Mental Health Care
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider