- Report to Clinical Directors.
- Provide staff training, ongoing support, and mentorship to all of our Behavior Therapists during and outside ABA therapy sessions.
- Conduct new hire training and ongoing monthly training.
- Develop and incorporate training materials as needed for trainees.
- Train employees according to the RBT task list, gauge RBT competency assessment preparedness and provide additional training/support.
- Model appropriate use of ABA intervention strategies and skill acquisition programs outlined in BIP developed and recommended by Clinical Supervisors.
- Provide 1:1 check-ins to address concerns, monitor the progress of program implementation, and provide feedback.
- Monitor data representing BT learning outcomes and adjust training methods according to individual needs.
- Develop and manage online resource platforms for BTs.
- Collaborate with clinical team members.
- Train Behavior Therapists on how to conduct Telehealth sessions.
- Perform administrative duties and other tasks, as needed.
- Provide emergency and crisis support when appropriate.
Benefits/Incentives for Full-Time Employees:
- Further clinical experience through additional projects and responsibilities.
- Competitive pay based on experience and educational background.
- Medical, dental, and vision health plan options.
- 401K investment options.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Provided work laptop and cellular device.
- Potential for employee referral program bonuses.
- Preferred Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field.
- Specialized knowledge in ABA, including intervention strategies and overall treatment practices.
- At least two years of ABA supervisory/training experience or three years as an RBT.
- Knowledge of Regional Center Programs
- Approachable with exceptional communication skills.
- Demonstrate creativity and exceptional organization skills.
- Problem-solving, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Patient, compassionate, and approachable.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Time management, organization, and documentation.
- MS Office and Computer Skills
- Willing to work weekends as needed.
About Positive Behavior Steps:
Positive Behavior Steps was established in an effort to increase the amount of support to the special needs’ population, as individuals with Autism and other developmental disabilities are often limited to resources that support them in overcoming barriers at home and within their community. We advocate for our clients by providing quality support with trained staff, and by assisting families that may be overwhelmed by the challenges of raising a child with developmental delays.