- Coordinates the psychiatric assessment process with the attending psychiatrists.
- Identifies age appropriate developmental tasks and needs as evidenced in the development of care and the treatment planning sessions. Completes Psychosocial Assessments, reviews treatment plans and conducts groups, as needed.
- Maintains contact with nursing homes, medical-surgical units and other facilities and agencies to promote the program and to provide education regarding services available for their clients/residents.
- Provides ongoing communications with referral sources concerning the status of patients referred into the program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years experience in an adult Inpatient behavioral health and substance use facility. Experience facilitating patients’ access to community resources and conducting therapeutic groups is strongly preferred. Must be flexible to adjust to the needs of a fast-paced environment, demonstrate effective problem solving skills and display proficient oral/written communication skills. Candidates must have active DC LICSW, RN or LPC license or be eligible for endorsement.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Hospital & Health Care
- Mental Health Care
- Medical Practice
- Health Care Provider