The Renfrew Centers of Philadelphia (Roxborough area) has an opportunity for a full-time Psychiatrist.
Build your career with the leading provider in the field of eating disorders!
As a company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion, The Renfrew Center is dedicated to searching for and hiring individuals of all backgrounds and experiences. Renfrew is creating an environment where everyone celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging where all can thrive. We encourage all to apply for this position.
- Performing psychiatric evaluations.
- Providing psychiatric leadership and direction.
- Ongoing psychopharmacological management.
- Conducting peer reviews with managed care companies
- And working within a multidisciplinary treatment team.
Education, Competencies, and Credentials:
- A current PA medical license.
- Malpractice coverage.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Certification in adolescent psychiatry is a plus.
- Previous experience with eating disorders is preferred but not required.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
Hours: 40 hours per week
- Medical/RX and Vision Coverage offerings
- Dental Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Group Life and AD&D
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nation’s first residential eating disorder facility, now with 18 locations throughout the country, Renfrew has helped more than 75,000 women with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues.
The Renfrew Center – An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, devoted to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work