Medical License (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Psychiatrist Physician – Fort Wayne, IN – ANY STATE LICENSE
We have a need of a Board Certified Psychiatrist Physician in Fort Wayne, IN.
About the opportunity:
* The work schedule will be Monday through Friday either 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to include rotational on call duties after-hours and weekends.
* The facility uses CPRS EMR for charting.
* Daily patients per clinic on average is 12 patients.
* Provide direct patient care in the outpatient mental health clinic
* The ideal physician is board certified by American Board of Neurology and Psychiatry.
* BLS required.
* VetPro approved candidates preferred due to credentialing period, but not required.
* For this assignment, any active state license is acceptable.
* US Citizenship is required.
Salary and Benefits:
For this assignment, any active state license and DEA is acceptable.
If you are interested, please a copy of your CV with your requested pay rate, copy of your state license and DEA; and we will go from there. Comprehensive malpractice coverage and travel.
Salary and benefits negotiable based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $360,000.00 – $400,000.00 per year
- Doctorate (Preferred)
- BC/BE (Preferred)
- Medical License (Preferred)
- Salary Offers $360,000 - $400,000 a year
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work