About the job
This represents an outstanding opportunity to work in a supportive and compassionate environment, as a member of an organization dedicated to provide you with the necessary resources to succeed. In a region dubbed “the world’s fruit basket”, the Central Valley is conveniently located 90 minutes to either California’s central coast or Sequoia National Park, 2 hours to Yosemite National Park, and 3 hours to San Francisco or Los Angeles, providing access to year round adventure!
Adventist Health Selma, just 15 minutes South of Fresno CA, is actively seeking a full-time and mission-minded Psychiatrist for an outpatient based practice. This is an outstanding opportunity for a physician who wants to live in a family-friendly rural community and work with established providers while serving an under-served patient population. The incoming physician will join a fully functioning behavioral health team:1 psychologist, 1 APP, and 3 LCSW’s. There is no ER call requirement or rounding in the hospital. The ability to speak Spanish is helpful in this community but not required.
Candidate must be BC/BE, be California licensed or eligible and meet the hospital’s medical staff credentialing standards.
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
- A generous $150,000 student loan repayment program
- Sign on bonus
- Lucrative compensation package
- $5,000/year allowance for CEU
- Reimbursement for licensure, DEA Certificate fees, and association dues
- Annual quality bonus
- H1B sponsorship available
- Vacation, Holiday, CME, and sick time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- An all-inclusive relocation package
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Top rated malpractice insurance coverage
- Excellent 401(k) retirement and savings plan
Contact the job poster
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work