About the job
Child or Adult Psychiatrist to join ISLAND PSYCHIATRY PC located at two locations on New York’s Long Island(Melville/ Port Jefferson area).We offer a rapid path to ownership, in both our clinical entity, Island Psychiatry PC, and our affiliated MSO, Island Practice Management, LLC.
This is a unique opportunity for a board certified and growth- minded physician who values freedom and the opportunities inherent in professional collaboration to join our rapidly expanding group to provide outstanding psychiatric care. ISLAND PSYCHIATRY has grown and flourished as an out-of-network provider and we will continue to do so with specialized care in the mental health industry.
Island Psychiatry has developed technology and patient-centered approaches that have allowed us to successfully drive our mission to provide the highest quality of psychiatric care as a thriving out-of-network practice for many years.
Work with a Multi-disciplinary team (MDs, PhD’s, PMHNPs, LCSWRs, LMHCs, multilevel leadership and administrators) who are all driven to reduce patient suffering in more effective ways.
Work in a purpose-driven CULTURE OF CARING
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity for partial Telehealth work
- Direct access to cutting edge treatment options including; Transcranial magnetic stimulation(TMS), Spavato(Esketamine) and Cognitive testing
- Weekly Team meetings/Clinical Supervision
- State of the art Technology/EMR/EHR Platform
- Beautiful office spaces/waiting rooms (including newly renovated/ furnished)
- On-site Administrative staff members
Contact the job poster
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work