About the job
I work with a busy Family and Urgent care clinic in the Birmingham, AL area. We currently have an open position for a part time supervising psychiatrist to join our team.
Compensation: $250/month retainer, along with $110/hour for any other clinical obligations
This is a clinic that needs a psychiatrist to do chart reviews, quarterly check-ins, and any other necessary items to satisfy state compliance rules. The psychiatrist would also need to be available for any questions the nurse practitioner might have.
- A valid license to practice medicine in the state of Alabama
- Basic computer skills, management, leadership, teacher
- Availability by phone to answer any questions
Our goal is to ensure effective care so that we can become the patient’s trusted ally against health issues.
I look forward to speaking with you. Would you send your resume and contact information?
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work