Will provide acute and continuing comprehensive individual health care at the University Counseling Center for students, faculty, and staff.
Required Education: Masters Degree or PhD. AND:
- 48 months of related professional work experience. (residency qualifies).
- Effective oral and written communication
- Working knowledge of computers
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Good organizational skills
- Oklahoma Medical License
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Might lift up to 25 pounds. Ability to engage in repetitive motions, communicate, express oneself and exchange information with others.
- Current license.
- Experience working with a diverse community.
If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/PoliciesHandbooks/TBTesting
JOB DESCRIPTION HELP
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work