About the job
Merakey is looking for a Psychiatrist for our facility on Knights Rd in Philadelphia. This facility provides mental health outpatient services (MHOP) to an Adult population. The facility is just over the border of Bucks County, PA.
- Completing Psychiatric Evaluations for new consumers participating in MHOP services
- Conduct medication management services for Outpatient Mental Health consumers with diagnoses that include Intellectual Developmental Delays
- Conduct annual Psychiatric Evaluations for existing consumers
- Complete 90-day applications for clients living in residential facilities
- Assist in evaluating consumer in Crisis as needed
- Be a member of Integrated Health Team collaborating with on-site primary care and pharmacy services
- Treatment team leadership and collaboration
- Complete all necessary documentation in EMR
- Supervision of Medicare client cases and following Merakey “Incident To” protocol
- Participate in monthly Medical Staff Meetings
- Reports to the Director of Clinic Based Services and receives medical supervision from the Medical Director
- Other duties as assigned
Please apply or email your CV to MD@merakey.org
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve.
You can learn more about Merakey by clicking here
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
- MD or DO in PA
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Psychiatry.
- Must have successfully completed approved Psychiatry Residency.
Schedule: 1 day per week, 6 hours
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Mental Health Care
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work