Full Job Description
AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital Hoffman Estates provides evidence-based behavioral health care for patients/ families when they require more intensive treatments.
Location: Alexian Bros Behavioral Health Hospital, Hoffman Estates, Il
What You Will Do:
- Perform psychiatric medical treatment and case management of acute patient populations.
- Prescribe, direct, and administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary treatment team and external providers to formulate plan of care.
- Collaborate with clinical leadership on clinical best practices and program modalities.
- Assume full medical responsibility for the patients under his/her care, obtain consultations as indicated/required.
What You Will Need:
- One or more of the following required:
- Psychiatrist credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Credentials are verified by local staff credentialing office.
- Physician MD/DO license through IL-DFPR. Board certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of
Dental Medicine (DMD) or Doctor of Optometry (OD) or Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) required.
Why Join Our Team:
We are committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body, mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being. We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that AMITA Health will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. AMITA Health will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work