Kindred Healthcare is dedicated to Hope, Healing, and Recovery for our patients. We are currently seeking a physician to serve as a Staff Psychiatrist at our transitional care hospital in Chicago. Kindred Hospital Chicago – North houses a fully functional 30 bed Behavioral Health Unit that offers a comfortable, compassionate and secure environment that focuses on healing both the body and the mind.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment.
This position will carry a caseload of at least 15 patients, lead multidisciplinary treatment team meetings 3-5 times a week, as well as complete psychiatric evaluations on assigned patients and see patients face to face on weekdays for medication management.
As a Staff Psychiatrist you must:
- Have a medical doctorate or equivalent;
- Hold or be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Illinois;
- Be Board Certified or Eligible in General Psychiatry; and
- Have residency training in Adult Psychiatry.
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work