Full Job Description
Williams College Integrative Wellbeing Services (IWS) provides a full range of psychological and psychiatric treatment services for enrolled students. The department currently seeks psychiatrist(s) to provide up to a combined 30 hours per week of clinical services during the 10 month academic year with up to a combined 15 hours per week during the 2 summer months.
Responsibilities can include providing on site:
- Psychiatric evaluations, diagnoses and psychiatric treatment;
- Full range of prescriber functions and medication management;
- Clinical Consultation with IWS therapists and administration;
- Clinical consultation to Medical Services Providers managing psychiatric issues for students;
- Participation in weekly IWS case staffing meetings;
- Participation in Medical Services Provider meeting as requested by Director of Health Services;
- Participation in Eating Disorder Treatment team meeting as requested by Director of Health Services;
- Periodic meetings with IWS leadership team;
- Periodic Presentations to IWS Trainee Cohort on psychopharmacologic issues;
- Experience providing psychiatric assessment and treatment to the 18-24 year old population
- Experience providing treatment with diverse populations
- MD with current licensure to practice and prescribe in MA
- Current malpractice insurance
Preferred: Experience working with Electronic Medical Records System
Hours: Number of weekly hours and schedule to be negotiated – all daytime weekday hours
The position is physically housed within the Williams College Health Center with medical support by nursing and laboratory services. All scheduling is done by IWS administrative personnel and no billing is required. The temporary position(s) are hourly, without benefits, and will begin in late August 2021 with the initiation of the 2021-2022 academic year.
If interested, please contact Dr. Wendy Adam, Director of IWS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work