The Renfrew Centers of Baltimore have an opportunity for a part-time Psychiatrist or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
Build your career with the leading provider in the field of eating disorders!
As a company that values diversity, equality, and inclusion, The Renfrew Center is dedicated to searching for and hiring individuals of all backgrounds and experiences. Renfrew is creating an environment where everyone celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging where all can thrive. We encourage all to apply for this position.
- Providing psychiatric leadership and direction
- Performing psychiatric evaluations
- Ongoing psychopharmacological management
- Conducting peer reviews with managed care companies
- Care collaboration with outpatient teams
- Working within a multidisciplinary treatment team
Education, Competencies and Credentials
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Must have a current CRNP or ARNP in Maryland, with specialization in Psychiatry.
- Previous experience working with patients with eating disorders and/or addictions preferred.
- A current MD medical license.
- Malpractice coverage.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Certification in adolescent psychiatry is a plus.
- Previous experience working with patients with eating disorders is preferred.
401k with company match.
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nation’s first residential eating disorder facility, now with 18 locations throughout the country, Renfrew has helped more than 75,000 women with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues.
The Renfrew Center – An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, devoted to diversity, equality, and inclusion.
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work