The Ahead Story:
Ahead is an exciting mental health practice aiming to become the leader in outpatient behavioral health in the United States. We focus on modernizing mental healthcare through providing seamless evaluation and treatment for adults with common conditions like ADHD, Depression, and Anxiety. We utilize expert clinicians combined with leading technology to remove challenges accessing mental healthcare in order to enhance the provider-patient relationship.
Ahead has hired and retained world-class providers from institutions such as Vanderbilt, UCSF, and Stanford who come from diverse training and practice backgrounds. Together we share in the goal of developing long-lasting, meaningful relationships with our patients.
We have a growing demand from high-functioning patients needing our services for therapy and medication management that is non-stigmatizing and judgement-free.
We are looking for Psychiatrists to join our team and help us reach them.*
As part of our practice we strive for a healthy work-life balance. Our wonderful office staff and medical assistants are available to help you coordinate your schedule and medical care of patients, per your preference and convenience. Our administrative team is available to create a supportive work environment for our clinical associates so you can focus on caring for your patients.
This is a fully remote, part-time position with a very flexible work schedule. You will have a dedicated medical assistant and full administrative support.
Candidates must be licensed in at least one of the states indicated, and be board certified in Psychiatry.
Apply today for the opportunity to join our great team!
- Graduation from a medical school and completion of one or more residency programs and/or fellowships accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or equivalent in a specialty appropriate to their assigned specialty duties.
- A valid license to practice medicine in the State.
- Current board certification in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN), the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) specialty, or other recognized certifying board.
- A valid Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration and number for prescribing controlled substances in the state of their valid license.
- A minimum of one year of post-residency experience providing outpatient psychiatric care.
- Experience providing outpatient telehealth.
- Prior experience treating adults with ADHD.
- Work Location: Fully Remote
- Job Type: Part-time
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
Ahead provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Ahead complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ahead uses e-verify for employment verifications in states where required by law.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $180.00 – $200.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- BC/BE (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Salary Offers $180.00 - $200.00 per hour
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work Part-time remote work