About the job
Here Are More Details
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Spokane, Washington. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com MDSI Physician Services, one of the nation’s leading disability examination providers, is seeking Psychiatrists in Washington.
- You will be performing Social Security Disability Evaluations.
- Each evaluation is an objective exam including a brief record review and dictation.
- The exams are very low risk to you because you are not responsible for treating, prescribing, referring or making the actual disability determination.
- There is no overhead involved because you perform all exams in our clinics with our support staff and our transcriptionists. We also handle all administrative aspects.
- We provide professional liability insurance for every day you work with us.
- As an Independent Contractor you set your schedule. Give us the days you have available and we will work on scheduling you.
- Compensation is done on a per evaluation basis.
- We schedule 4-6 weeks in advance; so if interested please contact Ryan Timmins.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Desired Skills and Experience
- Medical Practice
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work