About the job
Please See Details Below
Cross Country Locums is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to provide coverage for a facility in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Open Dates: July 29th to August 31, with possibility of extending for 2 more weeks.
- Desired Schedule: Monday-Friday; 40 hours per week; 8am to 5pm; no on-call, no weekends or holidays.
- Reason for Coverage: extended medical leave for one of the perm docs.
- Worksite Setting: Inpatient Hospital. Acute Admissions Unit. Census is up to 20 patients and admission rate varies.
- Scope of Work: Locums provider will be sharing a caseload with a Psych NP
- Requirements: Virginia medical license, Federal DEA, BLS, current immunizations
- Privileging Process: 2 to 3 weeks; sometimes shorter length.
- Travel/Housing Notes: CCL will cover travel and lodging
If you are interested in more information for this opportunity, please email Janice Watkins a copy of your most recent CV along with any questions you may have to email@example.com. I can also be reached by phone at (678) 245-7022.
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years. We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction. These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero’s Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients. In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, CREDENT, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) since 2001. Medical Doctor Associates is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Medical Practice
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work