Full Job Description
As a PsychAssociates psychologist, you will work as an independent professional that is an integral team member on multiple teams – on your assigned units, facility-wide, and within PsychAssociates. Our approach is designed to create a dynamic work environment ripe with opportunities to learn new skills and collaborate with peers and supportive supervisors. As a psychologist on our staff, our commitment is to provide you with a work environment that brings out your best.
Are we a good fit for you?
- a collegial and supportive network of peers and supervisors
- work settings where our contributions are genuinely respected and valued
- an opportunity to engage in work that is profoundly meaningful and rewarding
- flexible hours for full or part-time schedules
- fiscally sound and responsible company history
- prompt, biweekly, competitive reimbursement for the work you do
- enhanced fee schedule for services delivered in a languages other than English
- excellent benefits including health insurance, 401K, and IRS approved flexible spending accounts
- opportunities for professional growth and advancement in clinical and leadership roles
- training and supervision for both new and established professionals to develop additional skills and areas of expertise in gerontology, neuropsychology, and health psychology
- our practice administrator reduces your administrative burden and is an expert in credentialing, billing, and helps to ensure quality and regulatory compliance so you can feel confident if audited
- research and grant writing support
- outstanding staff satisfaction and retention
Are you a good fit for us?
We are looking for psychologists who:
- are motivated and competent professionals
- have a serious interest and commitment to continued learning
- have the emotional strength and competence to work with people in difficult situations
- would like to work with an organization committed to the highest level of professional ethics, advocacy, and the profession of psychology
- have skills and knowledge to share with a network of colleagues
- have a desire to work with some of the best psychology professionals in the state of New York
Postdoctoral Training and Supervision
We offer training and supervision for both new and established professionals to develop additional skills and areas of expertise in gerontology, neuropsychology, and health psychology.
Training and supervision are available for a select number of highly qualified individuals who have a limited permit to practice in the state of New York.
PsychAssociates regularly sponsors predoctoral externships in clinical health and geropsychology.
We are also interested in meeting soon-to-be licensed individuals who have a genuine interest in and passion for psychology. Please inquire for additional details.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Maureen White, practice administrator, at 212-851-8102.
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can better find you the right jobs!
Full Time Minneapolis–Saint Paul, Wisconsin, United States