Full Job Description
Requisition #: 384705
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Category: Allied Health/Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: June 16, 2021
Responsible for identification and treatment of mental health conditions.
Location: St Petersburg, FL
- Doctoral degree with emphasis in clinical psychology, developmental psychology, school psychology, or counseling psychology
- 2 years’ experience working in a medical setting; must have experience in assessing and working with children and young adults ages 3-22 who have confirmed or suspected medical conditions and/or psychological conditions
- Florida Psychologist license
- Proficiency in data entry and standard PC based applications
- Flexibility with good time management skills
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can better find you the right jobs!