Full Job Description
The IMA Group, Industrial Medicine Associates, is a dynamic high growth company servicing numerous lines of business in our clinics nationwide. We provide a wide range of evaluations for many local, state and federal agencies. Our mission is to assist Veterans, underemployed and disabled persons obtain benefits and services for which they may be eligible.
IMA is hiring Licensed Psychologists for many of our lines of business. We offer Full-Time, Part-Time, Weekend, Evening, Locum and Travel opportunities throughout network. For more information on The IMA Group and current opportunities, visit the careers section on our website www.theimagroup.com.
Office Location: Boston, MA
- Perform consultative psychological evaluations/assessments and testing services
- Complete all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Active and unrestricted State Psychology License REQUIRED
The IMA Group offers an excellent compensation package for staff, which includes:
- Competitive Salary – Sign on Bonus for select locations
- Covered Malpractice
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits/PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with company policy
Learn more about our referral program and refer a friend
Contact: Recruiter_DC@theimagroup.com or call 914-323-0384
The IMA Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can better find you the right jobs!