Full Job Description
Avera St. Luke’s Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospitals
- Competitive wages with regular increases and benefits.
- Assess, diagnose and treat patients at Avera Medical Group Psychiatry.
- Provide medical services and health education to patients and their families.
- Develop and coordinate a clinical treatment program for the diagnosis, treatment or referral of clients and patients.
- Conduct therapy sessions in accordance with acceptable principles of the American Psychology Association.
- Intervene as a crisis counselor in situations requiring immediate psychological treatment such as substance abuse, suicide attempts, psychotic episodes and other instances.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of programs and services available through St. Luke’s.
Education and Experience:
- Doctoral degree (PhD, EDD or PsyD) or equivalent required.
- SD Psychology License required.
- Experience preferred, or will train.
Location: Avera St. Luke’s · Abdn Psychiatry
Schedule: Full Time, Day Shift, 8:00am-5:00pm; 80hrs/2wks
20 days ago
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can better find you the right jobs!
Showing 1–5 of 5343 jobs