Full Job Description
The Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior is seeking to hire a full-time Psychologist to join the Center for the Assessment and Prevention of Prodromal States (CAPPS) Research Clinic. You will supervise and train our interns and advanced graduate student trainees. Primary duties include:
- Supervise and train in performing screening, assessment, and case management
- Provide therapy and clinical supervision for post-doctoral fellows
- Provide consultation to patients and providers and outreach to referral sources
- Represent CAPPS on weekly multi-site case calls
- Oversee assessment reliability training and compliance
- Lead clinical case conferences
- Initiate and manage therapy billing clinic
- Collaborate with high-level team members to develop billing model for CAPPS treatment service
Experience in providing clinical supervision to advanced graduate students (required)
Experience in clinical assessment and intervention for clinical high risk for psychosis, psychotic disorders, and mood disorders (required)
Knowledge of relevant psychological, medical, and psychiatric terminology (required)
Knowledge and expertise in study protocols/clinical trial protocols (preferred)
Knowledge of psychiatric disorders and diagnostic status (preferred)
Ability to focus on needs of program, anticipate potential problems, and problem solve to ensure that problems are addressed and goals achieved.
Knowledge and expertise in treatment manuals/protocols pertaining to mood disorders, prodromal psychosis, and psychotic disorders (preferred)
Knowledge of rating scales and other study related tools to families as necessary and with appropriate training and supervision (preferred)
Skill in interacting with persons of various social and educational backgrounds and age levels.
Skill in working with large research team, as well as efficiently working with individual team members.
Skill in working with word processing, excel spreadsheets, and data management programs on the computer.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can better find you the right jobs!