Reports to: BCaBA or Bachelors/Masters level Behaviorist
Functions: Under the supervision of the BCBA and BCaBA, implement Behavior Support Plans and corresponding treatment objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Special Education, Guidance and Counseling, Social Work or a related field;
- At least one year of supervised experience implementing behavior support plans for individuals who have intellectual/developmental disabilities
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least three years of supervised experience in implementing behavior support plans for individuals who have intellectual/developmental disabilities.
- Reliable and available transportation
- Successful Criminal Background Check
- Community Support Staff will not be listed on the Central Registry
- Crisis management training
- Enthusiastic, able to work independently, excellent written communication skills
- Experience recording data on skill programs and behavioral interventions
- Receptive to feedback, eager to learn
- Ability to work independently and follow written instructions.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional, reliable and punctual
- RBT Certificate
- Be responsible for and ensure the safety of the individuals receiving services.
- Properly monitor and record behavior data, such as frequency, duration, common antecedents, etc.
- Implement Behavior Support Plan components as directed by the BCaBA or BCBA.
- Follow written skill program objectives and record data as appropriate and instructed.
- Communicate regularly with the case supervisor and participate in required meetings.
- Accept and make positive changes in response to feedback.
- Maintain confidentiality in all records containing PHI according to HIPAA and Heart to Heart policy.
- Develop and maintain an interactive relationship with individuals and their caregivers that reflect values and principles held by Heart to Heart Home Care.
- Exhibit proficiency and implement all tasks needed to serve the individuals appropriately including implementation of treatment plan goals and other tasks as needed.
- Complete all DDD required trainings and continue to improve skills through trainings required by Heart to Heart Home Care.
- Must cooperate with Heart to Heart and Department of Human Services staff in any inspection or investigation.
- Follows through with additional responsibilities and tasks related to care and compliance as assigned by management or administration.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Heart to Heart offers Medical Plan, 401K, Referral Bonuses, PTO, Advancement opportunites