We specialize in autism, skill delays, behavioral challenges, toileting, and feeding issues. ADEAF Inc.’s services are designed to meet the unique needs of the individuals to help them function effectively in home, school, and community environments.
As a Registered Behavior Technician, you will be working 1 on 1 with children diagnosed with autism. Behavior Assistant provides support and training in a variety of settings including homes, schools, and community locations(e.g., stores, shopping malls, parks, bowling, and many more.) The behavior Assistant is responsible for implementing the behavior plan and training the caregiver on how to implement the plan.
ADEAF Inc. focuses on creating systems-wide changes to benefit our clients and create success across many environments, involving the many different individuals in the client’s life. We believe that this positive change results from an integrated approach involving the individual as a whole. We serve those from 2 years through adults.
- Work times vary depending on the age and needs of the client.
- Typically, services are provided in the afternoons, evening and occasionally on the weekend, and sometimes at school sites.
- Flexible schedules are available making this an ideal supplementary position for people currently employed as Teachers, Students, and/or Parents with requisite experience.
- We are looking for those individuals board certified with the BACB Board. Training is also required and provided to all who do not already have it completed.
- RBT’s receive the following: Pay of $15 to 23/hour depending on experience.
- Spanish speaking
- Full or Part-time.
- Applied Behavior Analysis will be trained for 2 weeks or until comfortable to work along.
- Drivers License and Auto Insurance.
- High school diploma.
- Background Check.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- TB test and Covid clearance
- Salary Offers $15 - $23 an hour