Roots Behavior provides clinic, in-home and community based ABA services to clients with autism and developmental disabilities. The role of the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is to implement treatment plan goals using ABA principles, collect and record data, and communicate clearly and effectively with clients and BCBA/BCaBA. We work with children ages 2-8 on a 1:1 basis to help them achieve their highest potential.
Roots Behavior is currently seeking an entry level behavior technicians or individuals looking to make a career change and learn more about becoming an RBT and work with a diverse population in the clinic, home, school and/or community settings.
- Provide 1:1 ABA therapy in home and community based environments
- Implement individualized treatment plans developed by BCBAs
- Collect data on treatment plan goals
- Support the BCBA with training families
- Participate in team meetings and training workshops
- Ensure that the client is in a safe and positive environment at all times
- Follow the policies and procedures of Roots Behavior
- communicate clearly and effectively-both orally and written-with clients, family, and colleagues.
- provide regular written and verbal progress on treatment goals.
- RBT certification preferred, but not required to be considered.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience working with children.
- Have a high school degree or equivalent (college degree preferred)
- Must have a valid driver’s license, car insurance, and own reliable transportation
- BLS certification or willing to obtain one
- Willing to travel to and from client’s home
- Pass background clearance
Bilingual: English and Spanish a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
- Salary Offers $17 - $25 an hour