Golden Steps ABA is dedicated to hiring qualified, caring RBT’s for Smyrna, TN to provide the highest standard of care to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). At Golden Steps ABA you will be placed in a rewarding position with room for growth, the ability to excel, and the guidance you need to be the best clinical therapist you can. We work with you and support you so that you can achieve all your individual career goals. We acknowledge and enforce that for a therapist to do their best in helping a child reach their highest levels of performance, we must do our best to keep the job as rewarding as possible.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Available for supervision, phone conferences, and team meetings deemed necessary by your supporting BCBA.
- ABA Therapists / Behavior Technicians continuously monitor the client’s response to treatment through data collection methods written and supervised by a BCBA/LABA. (we provide training on our electronic systems)
Qualifications and Skills:
- 6 months experience as an ABA Therapist or 1 years working with children with disabilities/Autism
- Great writing and verbal communication
- Willing to have a background check
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Work close to home, no more than a 30-minute commute between clients. Our compensation is very competitive. We offer PTO, flexible hours, with the ability to work with our team to develop a schedule that gives you the work-life balance you deserve, we want you to enjoy what you do!
- Competitive salaries
- Referral Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Team building events
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid federal holidays
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition discount
- Friendly, enjoyable, and mission-driven work environment
- Collaborative, fast paced and forward-thinking workplace
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
Golden Steps ABA provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, national origin, ethnicity, military/veteran status, or disability which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, or any other classification protected by law. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, promotions, terminations, layoffs, transfers and leaves of absence.