$55,000 – $70,000 a year
Full Job Description
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That’s why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you’ll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG’s Insider Pro and Computerworld’s 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Women and one of America’s Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be handling inbound calls driven in by TV, Internet, Mail and Third Party Marketing. You will consult customers on their insurance needs and match the correct coverages, products and benefits to convert leads into customers.
- $5000 Signing Bonus
- Uncapped Monthly Sales Incentive with average monthly range of $2K-$3K
- Total Average Earnings:55k-$70k (first year)
- Starting Base $33,900
- Potential for Top Sales Representatives to make over 100k annually
- We are offering work from home options along with traditional in office positions depending on location.
- We offer Remote Inside Sales positions in 31 states- AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, PA, OK, OR, RI, SC, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI. Please visit our website to apply to an opening in one of these other states: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/careers/css/inside-sales/
- Must Live In Utah to be considered for this position
- During the first 6-8 weeks of training, your schedule will be Mon-Fri, (9-5:30pm CT).
- During the subsequent 12 weeks of onboarding, your hours will remain the same. One weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) will be required with an alternate day off mid-week.
- After onboarding is completed and you transition to your regular position, your schedule will start between the hours of 12:00pm and 2:30pm. Weekend shift starting times typically vary between 10:00am and 1:00pm (based on your assigned site’s hours of operations). One weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) will be required with an alternate day off mid-week.
- You can expect to work this schedule for a minimum of 9 months before consideration for another shift.
Why Liberty Mutual?
Positivity. Flexibility. Determination and a persuasive personality. Qualities like these cannot be taught. But they can be sharpened, strengthened, and appropriately compensated when you join Liberty Mutual Insurance as a part of our Contact Center Sales Organization. Bring your unique talents to our Fortune 100 company and receive paid-training, licensing in all 50 states, and a dynamic role that directs only warm leads your way (no cold calls) – because we believe in supporting your success, not holding it back. Join our team and realize the rewards of a career with unlimited earning potential, uncapped commissions, and a portfolio of benefits that start on day one.
You’d be a great fit if you are:
A Passionate Seller: When a lead comes in, you skillfully pick up the phone and use your sales expertise to turn prospects into happy, confident Liberty Mutual customers.
A Front Lines Liaison: You rise to the role of representing the Liberty brand, you believe in what you’re selling, and you enjoy connecting customers to the right products for their individual needs.
A Reliable Teammate: Whether you work at the office or from home, you adapt well to different environments, schedules, and the varying needs of our customers.
A Customer-Centric Closer: While “sales” is in your title, integrity is in your nature. That means you sincerely care that customers get exactly the quality products and services they need to embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales and customer service
- An engaging, outgoing personality and passion for helping customers
- Ability to communicate well to both prospects and customers
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and organizational skills
- Strong typing capabilities and PC proficiency
High School Diploma/GED
- Salary Offers $55,000 - $70,000 a year
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work Full-time remote work
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can better find you the right jobs!