If you are looking for better compensation and benefits, here is the new career opportunities start. Every Special Child is looking for School Psychologists near Oxnard, CA for its multiple campuses:
Benefits: “School Psychologist”
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Retirement Benefits/401K matching program
- Dental coverage
- Vision plan
- Employee assistance program
- Employee Discount Program
- Holidays/Sick Leave
- Voluntary Life/AD&D
Job Responsibilities: “School Psychologist”
- Conducts psychological assessments and develops case studies of individual students to determine educational needs, learning characteristics, and social behavior relevant to educational placement and instructional planning; files such case studies in compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Interprets the findings of individual studies to principals, teachers, parents, students, and others directly concerned with the welfare of students.
- Evaluates the results of tests in relation to the cultural, environmental, and language backgrounds of students.
- Assists with the organization of, and serves as a leader in, staff development activities in the field of psychological services.
- Serves as a resource person to school personnel in the effective use of District and agency educational support services.
- Serves as liaison to other organizational units of the District, community agencies, and private
professional persons on matters related to student placement and adjustment.
- Provides psychological counseling to students, staff, and parents in crisis situations and serves as a member of the school crisis team.
- Participates in research to evaluate procedures and tests used in assessments; makes systematic reviews and prepares reports as directed.
Education: “School Psychologist”
- Master’s degree in school psychology or related field
Experience (Desirable): “School Psychologist”
- Successful experience as a school psychologist in a public school setting.
- Successful full-time public school service in a certificated position(s) in programs and/or services involving exceptional students.
Credentials (Required): “School Psychologist”
One of the following California credentials or combination of credentials authorizing K-12 service must be in force and on file in the state of California
- General Pupil Personnel Services Credential authorizing service as a school psychologist
- Service Credential with a specialization in pupil personnel services designating service as a school psychologist
- School Psychologist Credential
- Salary Offers $70000-$98000
- Remote Work No remote work