8 hr, night shift
To provide emotional support, crisis intervention and counseling; information and referral; referrals for financial assistance and supportive services to patients and families with problems that are related to hospitalization, illness, disability or trauma. To provide case management & milieu management, complete psychosocial assessments, assist in the development and re-evaluation of Treatment Plans and work as a member of a multidisciplinary team, and to coordinate discharge planning. Complete necessary documentation and maintain clinical record for each client during his/her length of stay.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work.
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW) in the State of Nevada.
- Must be able to communicate in English (Speak, Write)
- One year hospital or Outpatient experience with emphasis in mental health care preferred.
- Experience in working with a diverse population with a wide range of problems (i.e., death and dying, maternal and child care, substance abuse, disability, chronic illness, needs of the oncology population, etc.).
Employees must be in their current position for a minimum of six calendar months and not received any disciplinary action within the last six months to apply and be considered for a transfer.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Medical Practice
- Hospital & Health Care